The Highlights of the EB-5 Visa Program
- No language requirement;
- No age limit
- No management or business experience required;
- No strict net worth requirement
- Investor must be able to prove the legal source and path of funds for the investment amount of $500,000 plus costs of US$ 61,500 (government application processing, administrative & legal fees)
- US visa (Green Card) will usually be issued in 12-18 months;
- Our professional team of US immigration lawyers will complete and file the application and deal with all immigration matters.
Legal Source of Funds
- Only have to demonstrate the funds being used, i.e. US$ 500,000
- Documented proof and clear financial transactions between company accounts and personal accounts, as applicable or proof of property purchase and subsequent sale or gifts, with gifting persons source of funds or Inheritance details
Maintaining Permanent Residency/Green Card
- Move to another country intending to live there permanently
- Remain outside of the United States for more than 1 year without obtaining a re-entry permit or returning resident visa.
- Remain outside of the United States for more than 2 years after issuance of a re-entry permit without obtaining a returning resident visa.
- Fail to file income tax returns while living outside of the United States for any period
- Declare yourself a “non-immigrant” on your tax returns
- Be a non conditional green card holder for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of application
- Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over the applicant’s place of residence, for at least 3 months prior to the date of applying
- Be physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
- Reside continuously within the United States from the date of application for naturalization up to the time of naturalization
- Be able to read, write, and speak English and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).
- Be a person of good moral character, attached to the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law.